University of Hong Kong Medicine
Note: this is NOT an MD Program. This program is called the Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS).
Room UG05, Knowles Building
The University of Hong Kong
Pokfulam Road, Hong Kong
Phone: (852) 2819 - 9346
Fax: (852) 2855 - 1677
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- there is no fixed quota on the amount of International students accepted into the program.
- preference is given to local students, but in exceptional circumstances, international students may be accepted.
- a good working knowledge of Cantonese and English is required.
- Because this is an undergraduate program, credits from McGill may possibly be transferred to HKU under the following circumstances:
- a minimum of two semesters of study at McGill is required before you are considered for the award of the undergraduate degree
- a minimum of 60 credits will be gained from HKU for the award of the undergraduate degree
- completed application with a non-refundable application fee
- online application fee: $300 HKD (about $40.61 CDN)
- paper application fee: $700 HKD (about $94.77 CDN)
- application form can be downloaded here.
- photocopy of HKID, passport, or birth certificate
- summary of your extra curricular activities, work experience, and any other relevent information that you feel should be taken into consideration for admission into the program.
- official transcript
- latest midterm results and your predicted final results (if applicable)
- deadline for September 2009 admission: January 31, 2009
For more information, click here.