Welcome to the McGill Science Undergraduate Society's Redbooks website. Redbooks aims to provide information regarding entrance requirements for a variety of graduate and professional programs, both Canadian and International. With pages for over 300 programs, Redbooks is an excellent resource for anyone considering further studies. Redbooks is run and maintained by a group of dedicated McGill students.
- Medicine: Over 130 medical schools in Canada, the United States, and the rest of the world.
- Dentistry: 29 dental schools in Canada and the United States.
- Pharmacy: A listing of 18 pharmacy schools in Canada, the United States, other parts of the world
- Law: 26 law schools in Canada and the United States.
- Graduate Program Directory: A listing of over 210 programs at the graduate level in 45 different disciplines.
Do you have questions or comments about the site? Contact the Redbooks team.
McMaster Medical School added a new component to the application. Students are required to write a test called Computer-based Assessment for Sampling Personal characteristics (CASPer). CASPer is intended to evaluate a student's "interpersonal skills and decision making." For more information check out McMaster's website, click here or MacLean's article on CASPer, click here and here
General Tips Pages for Medicine and Dentistry
RedBooks has added General Tips pages for Medicine and Dentistry. It is meant to give a brief overview of the application process. For more information on Dentistry click here. For more information on Medicine click here
McGill, for its first time, has three seats for Medicine reserved for Quebec students who have not followed the conventional Med School pathway. Find out more information here.
Other pages of interest
- GPA conversion: A chart for McGill students to convert their GPAs to med/dent/law GPAs or GPAs at other universities.
- Disclaimer: A general disclaimer about Redbooks.
- About Us
- Make sure you just type the name of the program instead of adding "programs" at the end.
- At the bottom of each page, there are categories. Click on each category to see other universities with the same program, or other programs at the same university.
SUS Redbooks aims to provide admissions information for medical schools, dental schools, pharmacy schools, law schools, and graduate schools.
All of our information is derived from the universities' official websites.